How eClaims can work for you
e-Claims is a solution that maximises operational results by improving process effectiveness, eliminating fraud, introducing cost efficiencies and ensuring speedy claims resolution.
• Reduce the amount of time spent completing monthly expense claims
• Standardised claim format procedures and claimable expenses
• Eliminate data entry costs / redundancy of data entry by Finance Department staff
• Automated approval process by department and divisional managers and etc;
• Assist auditing process efficiently via electronic record history
Key benefits of eClaims for your business
Multiple User Interface
Additional features of eClaims
- It’s Flexible
- It’s Convenient
- It’s Efficient & Time Saving
- Affordable & Cost Saving
- Benefits for Employees
- Benefits for Finance Department
- Benefits for Company /Agency
It is web-based and offers cross-platform, cross-browser support. It is designed to be fully customizable to the needs of your organisations.
Manage the entire process electronically in real time on-line submission of advance/claims. The system will also retain the record for all the claim applications regardless of approval or reject records. Users can track the records from anywhere and anytime.
It’s Efficient & Time Saving
Personnel can be automatically notified of approval via e-mail thus reducing the application time and also paperwork.
Affordable & Cost Saving
Our application is based on the SaaS model and agency can benefit by subscribing to the application.
Benefits for Employees
• Able to submit claims anytime, anywhere
• Auto routing to next approval
• Instant update of claim approval status
• Reduces paperwork
Benefits for Finance Department
• Auto calculations using built in formulas, no more manual mistakes
• Handling all types of claims: travel, accommodation, medical, entertainment, etc
• All records are stored electronically. Ease of retrieval & permanent storage
• Real time advanced reports
Benefits for Company /Agency
• Overall cost reduction in claim processing
• Time spent earlier could be focused in other work activities
• Supports government initiative for electronic processing