Business Analyst – Government Special Projects
Manage the entire business requirements for the project including project scope and delivery.
- Prepare, finalize and document the functional and technical design, development and process design stages of implementations including scenario design and flow mapping.
- Finalize all projects related documents such as URS, SRS, SAD, UAT script, PAT script, FAT, User Manual, training manuals and any other documents required by the project.
- Finalize parameter settings, configurations and testing of the proposed solution.
- Conduct and facilitate User Acceptance test and functional training for the clients.
- Conduct and facilitate hand holding session with customer during parallel or live run.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly/according to SLA defined.
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders to ensure that issues and solutions are understood.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of relatd working experience
- Proven experience in project management and SDLC (Waterfall and Agile)
- Experienced in software development and/or business analysis
- Business Admin / Accounting System exposure is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies
Apply your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org