Consulting Assistant – Professional Services Department
Assist projects assigned to, including advise, recommend and provide solutions on any issues requested by clients and stakeholders on managing project implementation.
- Manage the assigned projects which include monitoring and control by engaging all stakeholders, internally and externally to ensure the completion of the project deliverables.
- Provide report on the progress of the projects, issues, and solutions, and present it to update the Professional Service Team and Management Team as and when required.
- Engage with the clients and collect any relevant information, development, changes, issues, request and discuss with relevant internal team in CSM to decide the action plan.
- Provide advice, recommendations and solutions to clients and guide CSM team in understanding the clients’ business requirements and compliances on product implementation.
- Budgeting and cost controlling on the value of the project by tracking the project expenses, timeline, and deliverables to meet the annual revenue target.
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree / Bachelor of Computer Science or any other relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Accounting and Finance, Taxation, UBS, Inter banking skills.
Apply your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org