Software Engineer – Support and Maintenance Department
The incumbent will be responsible to analyse and troubleshoot technical application issues raised by the Client via the Request for Services (RFS) system and ensure it meets the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Assist the technical team in handling calls and other method of queries from clients.
- Record, co-ordinate, update and manage the Request for Services (RFS) System.
- Understand the technical and functional of Century Financial suites.
- Test programme fixes done by developers on any possible bugs etc.
- Advice clients on functional problems faced and deploy patches to client’s site.
- Protect and secure confidential information of both the company and the client.
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree Information Technology (Computer Science)
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Knowledge on basic SQL statement
- Has good communication skills
- Able to foster good relationship with the client
Apply your resume at: email@example.com