Our success comes from you
Our Support services ensure high levels of user satisfaction, enhance productivity, and effectively use resources. The support services provide customers with Single Point of Accountability (SPOA) to eliminate multiple calls to the support provides a single-point-of-contact (SPOC) for users who require assistance on customer’ related issues. This includes requesting for information and reporting an incident.
Support personnel take ownership for resolving the problem. If they can’t answer the question or provide a solution, they make the needed calls to our experienced consultants and coordinate until the problem is solved. They keep the user informed of the status. Support personnel will provide answers to routine questions quickly, help the user to learn how to perform simple diagnostics and functions, understand the applications, and are able to identify effectively what resources are necessary to handle a problem.
The Support includes the items below:
• Call Management.
• Incident Management.
• Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management as stipulated agreement
Users call the Support for Application and supported software related services. Activities performed include:
• Call logging and tracking
• Information request by user can be submitted, monitored, updated and closed, via Intranet.
• Information will be delivered via phone or e-mail.
To provide the support services during Normal Business Hours, support can be provided on three levels:
• Telephone Support
• Remote Support
• Onsite Support
Users call the Support Help Desk to request assistance in the resolution of project incidents. Enhance support efficiency can be achieved with remote control tools, network monitoring tools and software distribution tools.
• Incident logging and tracking.
• Incident analysis and identification.
• Routing of incident tickets to principal vendor or support engineers.
• Dispatching / arranging on-site support (if required) for problem diagnosis and resolution.
• Liaise and coordinate IT related incidents with end users, principal vendors and support engineers.
• Incidents can be submitted, monitored, updated and closed, via the RFS on the web by users.
• Provide reports on Support Help Desk operations periodically.
This service provides users the ability to track service level performance of service providers. SLA Management automates the tracking of critical metrics like system availability, service response time, and end user entitlement priority within the Help-Desk environment. Activities performed include:
• Track system availability.
• Measure SLA performance of service providers.
• Help prioritize problem resolution to ensure SLA metrics are met.
• Allocate resources according to SLA objectives.
• Manage end-user/department entitlement priority based on users’ requirements
Features of CSM Support Services
We maintain a large pool of certified and well-trained support team located at our support centre in Malaysia during the warranty & maintenance period. Support provided ranges from normal business hours on Monday to Friday from 8.15 am – 5.45 p.m. In addition, we also provide support via Request for Service (RFS) System on Sundays and during public holiday. The type of services provided comprises of Application, Database and related services.
|Response Time (Acknowledgement of R.F.S.)||Work around Solution (Estimate of Completion)||Resolution Time (Completion)||Make Available to Client|
|2 hours||1 business day||3 business day||3 business days|
|4 hours||3 business days||7 business days||7 business days|
|4 hours||5 business days||10 business days||10 business days|
|1 business Day||5 business days||10 business days||10 business days|
Our support team provides the support services during Normal Business Hours. All requests for service shall initially be serviced by telephone support to the nearest support centre to the offices and will be attended as first line support to do a quick diagnostic exercise and will try to resolve the issue there and then. Should the issues require further attention, we will make an on-site visit. To provide the mode of support provided during Normal Business Hours, support can be provided on three levels:
• Telephone Support
• Remote Support
• On-site Support (when the Support level 1 and 2 is not sufficient)
Note: All requests for service shall initially be serviced by telephone support. Should this fail to resolve the problems; a representative shall attempt to resolve the problem via modem access. Should this fail, we will make an on-site visit.
Our Technical Support Team is very helpful and welcome to assist our clients’ users in solving problem related to our product over the telephone. This mode is suitable for simple enquiries and generally takes a very short time for each call support.
This will enable end users to interact with us for support.
Upon agreement, customer can opt for the modem support, whereby our Technical Support Team will have permission to access customer secured network and troubleshoot problem remotely. This mode is very cost savings as our support engineer does not have to travel to client site to solve the problem.
Request for Services System
Clients can raise Request for Service by logging into our website. Progress of action taken can be tracked from start to completion through RFS submitted. We can give access to any users to login to this website by giving them their own user id and password.
Once the form is completed and submitted, the system will generate an RFS number, which is a unique identifier for the request. Emails will be sent to the client to acknowledge receipt of the request, providing information of the number, and also to all personnel listed on the Support mailing list.
Having a number of people on the support mailing list ensures that there will always be few staffs are aware of the submission and action can be taken immediately.
Features of Request for Service System
• Ensures a continuous support.
• Provides an online reporting mechanism.
• Allows requests to be monitored escalated and tracked efficiently
• Provides summary and detail history reports