Technical Writer – Product Department
As a Technical Documentation Specialist within the Product Department, you will be responsible to create technical documents such as manuals, reports, brochures, articles, and other materials required to be produced from time to time.
- Write and edit technical documents including:
o Reference manuals and product manuals
o Procedural documentation such as user guides and manuals
o Product release notes
- Discuss with product team members, programmers, testers, and project managers to learn about specific products or processes.
- Asses the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjusts tone,
- Technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding,
- Plan writing processes and sets timelines and deadlines.
- Create or works with graphic designers to create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process.
- Gather feedback from all stakeholders to improve technical documents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualification and RequirementsSkills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to edit and proofread documents
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelors degree in English, Technical Writing, Computing or related field.
- 2 years of related experience required.
- Experience and exposure in ERP / Accounting System will be an added advantage.
Apply your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org