CFG-FA01 – Fixed Asset Module
About this course
The Century Financials Fixed Asset is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible for managing, maintaining and handling the operations of the fixed asset module and the monthly depreciation.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system and for those who require a refresher course. It encompasses a wide variety of its functions, setups, processes and understanding of its various reports. There is substantial value experienced staffs who already has substantial knowledge in the fixed asset module.
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand how to enter and maintain fixed asset transactions and understand the overall concepts and its functions.
- Understand how the asset records are analyzed by company, type, department and location.
- Understand the various functions and when to use this : Addition, Disposal, Transfer, Revaluation, Adjust Book Value, Write-Off, one off Book Depreciation.
- Understand the do’s and don’ts which impact the Fixed Asset Depreciation figures.
- Understand what sort of adjustments we can make under the Fixed Asset Module.
The person in charge of Account Department, particularly Fixed Asset Section.
Brief explanation of the Fixed Asset Module
Fixed Asset Companies
Asset Ledger Maintenance
FA Distribution Control
FA Trigger Account
Fixed Asset Operations
Fixed Asset Journals
Verification of the depreciation figures
Relationship between AP & FA Module
Relationship between GL & FA
Asset Movement Report
Asset Audit Report
Asset Depreciation Report