CFG-GL01 – General Ledger
About this course
The Century Financials General Ledger is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible of the data entry, daily operations and administration of general Ledger modules.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system and for those who require a refresher course. It encompasses a wide variety of the General Ledger features and functions.
This training will provide a detail working knowledge to take away with you where you will learn how to setup the master files and the General Ledger process and operation flow.
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand what are the main setup features in GL module.
- Understand the integration between the sub-modules and General Ledger.
- Understanding the General Ledger Account Maintenance Master file and its reference fields.
- Understanding the various setup functions in the General Ledger module: Shape Definition, Intercompany Accounts, Period Setup and Distribution Control.
- Understanding the use of the different type of journals: General Journal, Accrual Journal, Retroactive Journal, Multiple Journal, Retro-multiple Journal.
- What is the purpose of the Retroactive Journal & Retro-Multiple journal, how to use this and when to use this function. Who Should Attend Account personnel with experience in Century Financial System, Accountant and core module owner
Brief explanation of the General Ledger module
Integration between sub-modules and GL
Main featured and functions of the GL module
GL Chart of Account
Transaction detail Report
Summary Trial Balance
GL Chart of Accounts
PTD Detail Trial Balance
YTD Detail Trial Balance