CFG-PA03 – Payroll Reconciliation Module
About this course
The Century Payroll Reconciliation is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible of the data entry, daily operations and administration and reconciliation of Payroll module.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system reconciliation methodology in payroll. It encompasses a wide variety of the Payroll & Reconciliation areas and provides a detail working knowledge to take away with you where you will have understanding about this Century Financials System module.
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the payroll operation including managing the batch information and payroll functions.
- Understand on the pay file generation and it related setups.
- Understand the preparations before the pay run, update/validate pay run information (pay sheet).
- Understand on the auto pay generation, pay run integration and closing.
- Get comprehensive understanding on the payroll process and reconciliation methodology.
- Knowledge on statutory and standard and reports in the module.
- Get to know the other standard functions and reports in the module.
- Comprehensive understanding of the payroll Reconciliation with General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Cash Book & Staff Loan Module.
Employees who are in charge of the Accounts Department particularly section Purchasing Account Payable.
Brief explanation of the Accounts Payroll Module
Preparation before the pay run
Pay entry in Kemaskini Kod Transaksi Gaji
Update/validate Pay Run Information
The Pay Sheet
Flag as paid in Pay Run
Auto pay generation
Pay Run Integration
Pay Run Closing
Analysis report and employee report
Integration to Payroll
GL General Journal
LC Loan Repayment batch