CFG-UT01 – Utilities Module
About this course
The Century Financials Utilities is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible of the system administration of Century Financial System.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system and for those who require a refresher course. It encompasses a wide variety of the Utilities areas such as User setup, user group, domain security, printers setup , screen layouts, system lookups, screen messages, configuration operations and accounting calendars.
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand every aspect of the Utilities module of the Century Accounting System
- Understand the configuration Options.
- Understand the different functions and the operation flow of the Utilities program.
- Understand on how to setup and create user, user groups, domain security and its relation with user access control
- Understand on how to manage the menu editor and the UI setting of the system.
- Understand the setup and configuration of the printer and its relation with programs and modules.
- Understand the reports
Employee who are in charge of the Accounts Department and personnel who in charge of maintaining Century Financial system.
Brief explanation of the Utilities module
GUI Menu Editor
Programs vs Printer
Function Key labels
A Currency Codes
Reports (Audit Report)
Loan & Leases