Key Account Manager (Government) – Sales Department
- Effectively develop sales strategy and to manage client portfolios with the aim of sustaining and expanding the business through efficient account management.
- Grow market share and successfully develop new critical accounts
- Develop sales strategy, prepare action plans and effectively manage sales leads and prospects.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding performance of sales – timely reporting and maintain sales activity records.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
Qualification and Requirements
- Basic Degree with minimum 4 years experience with exposure in IT industry with good understanding in Accounting
- Experience dealing with government agencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, a go-getter with a creative and strategic mindset.
- Strong relationship and people management skills in a collaborative team environment.
- Able to multi task and able to work under pressure.
Apply your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org